- Carbon microparticles-based
- Does not degrade like metal or silicon compounds
- 65g tube
ARCTIC MX-2 is the thermal compound offering high thermal conductivity and low thermal resistance to dissipate heat efficiently from CPU / GPU to the installed heatsink.
- Excellent Performance The ARCTIC MX-2 compound is composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It guarantees that heat from the CPU or GPU can be dissipated quickly and efficiently. With its performance, the ARCTIC MX-2 outperforms other well-known thermal compounds in the market.
- Safe and Easy Application The ARCTIC MX-2 does not contain any metallic particles so electrical conductivity will not be an issue. Unlike other silver and copper compounds, the ARCTIC MX-2 ensures that contact with any electrical pins would not result in any sort of damage. Moreover the ARCTIC MX-2 is very easy to apply as it has ideal consistency.
- High Durability In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the ARCTIC MX-2 does not show decreasing performance over time. It does not need to be re-applied and has a durability of at least eight years.